Krista Ohmie, PA-C
Newman Regional Health Medical Partners Cardiology
1301 West 12th Avenue.
Emporia, KS 66801
Krista Ohmie has been practicing medicine as a Certified Physician Assistant at Newman Regional Health Medical Partners Cardiology since 2017. She began her practice of medicine in 2014. Her training was focused on a wide range of patient types and conditions but decided that cardiac care was most dear to her.
“I enjoy working in cardiology and taking care of cardiac patients as many of my own family members have been affected by heart disease. I love getting the chance to make a positive impact on others’ lives,” she adds.
Krista is described as a practitioner who is a good listener and connects well with her patients.
Krista grew up in Iola, KS, and is found baking, singing, reading, or cross-stitching in her spare time.
Krista Ohmie, PA-C Credentials and Education
- Pittsburg State University, Bachelor of Science, Biology
- Master of Physician Assistant, Wichita State University, Wichita, KS
Krista Ohmie, PA-C Certifications
- Physician Assistant Certified by NCCPA
Krista Ohmie, PA-C MD Licensure
- KS State Physician Assistant License
Krista Ohmie, PA-C Specialties
- Coronary artery disease
- Arrhythmias (ex: atrial fibrillation/flutter)
- Heart failure
Krista Ohmie, PA-C Awards, Honors & Recognitions
- Fellow, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Fellow, Kansas Academy of Physician Assistants