Newman Regional Health
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Visitation Restrictions
To ensure the safety of our patients, visitors, physicians, and colleagues, Newman Regional Health has implemented the following visitation restrictions:
- Visitation hours are 10:00am to 6:00pm.
- Visitors must use Entrance F on the east side of the hospital and complete a successful verbal health screening with Security before further direction is given.
- Visitors for inpatients, outpatient Clinical Decision Unit, Emergency Room and Express Care will be allowed only under special circumstances and are limited to immediate family only (e.g., parent, child, sibling, or significant other).
- There will be no visitors in the Same Day Surgery pre-operative area or Operating Room and Cath Lab recovery areas. One (1) visitor may remain in the Same Day Surgery or Cath Lab waiting areas after a successful verbal health screening.
- Only one (1) visitor is allowed to accompany a patient for outpatient clinic or hospital appointments after completing a successful verbal health screening at Registration.
Newman Regional Health provides award-winning, state of the art healthcare 24 hours a day to patients of all ages in our primary service area which includes all of Lyon County and most of Chase, Coffey, Greenwood, Morris, Osage and Wabaunsee Counties in east-central Kansas.
As the largest and most clinically capable Critical Access Hospital in Kansas, Newman has been consistently recognized as one of the Top 10 Hospitals of any size in Kansas and one of the Top 50 Critical Access Hospitals in the United States.
We stand ready to provide emergency medical, surgical, obstetrical, heart attack, stroke, level IV trauma, ICU and on-site helicopter and land transport services 24 hours a day.
Our team of experienced emergency room, hospitalist, specialty, and primary care physicians and non-physician providers, nurses, clinical and support staff and volunteers are committed to providing you and your family with the highest quality care and an outstanding hospital experience.
To learn more about our physicians and non-physician providers, please visit our Find a Provider page. If you need any additional information, please call Newman Regional Health at 620-343-6800 or visit our Contact Us page.