COVID-19 tests continue to require a healthcare provider’s order and are only completed based on medical necessity, including pre-operative screening tests. Patients inquiring about a COVID-19 test are advised to call their provider’s office, visit Newman Regional Health Medical Partners Express Care during hours of operation, or the Emergency Department for emergent care.
- Newman Regional Health or Newman Regional Health Medical Partners providers – please submit the online appointment form
- Other providers – please call their office
- For contact information and to search for a provider, visit our Find a Provider page
You may request an appointment with our medical partners in cardiology, family medicine, orthopedics, pediatrics or surgery by completing the form below after which one of our schedulers will contact you.
Before you arrive:
- Bring any diagnostic films or other test results that may have been ordered or performed by another physician.
- You may speed up your registration process by downloading, printing, and completing the Patient Registration Form
- Please sign in to our patient portal to request an appointment and update forms.
- Alternatively, you can request an appointment through the online appointment form.
If you have questions or would like more information, please call us at (620) 343-2376 and a representative will be happy to assist you.