Kaitlin Tennyson, MD
Newman Regional Health Medical Partners Family Medicine
1301 West 12th Avenue.
Emporia, KS 66801
Kaitlin Tennyson, MD, was raised in Andover, Kansas. After attending Southwestern College in Winfield, KS and receiving a Bachelor of Science in Biology she attended KU School of Medicine in Salina. Upon earning her Doctor of Medicine degree, she performed her Family Medicine residency in Grand Junction, Colorado.
She explains her philosophy of care, “I want to help people, serve them, and heal them. I strive to be the best at what I do. My mission will be to help people maintain good health, the greatest blessing of all.
For me, practicing medicine means greeting each new patient with compassion and a sincere desire to help improve their quality of life. I intend to practice my profession with honesty and integrity, and I will work tirelessly to earn each patient’s trust.
Kaitlin Tennyson, MD Credentials and Education
- St Mary’s Family Medicine Residency, Grand Junction, CO
- University of Kansas School of Medicine,
Doctor of Medicine
- Southwestern College, Winfield, KS
B.S. Biology, Summa Cum Laude
Kaitlin Tennyson, MD Certifications
- American Board of Family Medicine Certified
- Nexplanon Certified 2020
Kaitlin Tennyson, MD Licensure
- Kansas State Medical License
- Colorado State Medical License
Kaitlin Tennyson, MD Specialties
- Newborn care
- Well child checks
- General pediatrics
- Sports physicals
- Adult physicals
- Chronic disease management
- Women’s Health
- Minor skin lesion removal
Kaitlin Tennyson, MD Awards, Honors & Recognitions
- Chief Resident St. Mary’s Family Medicine