Chief Executive Officer Position Available
Newman Regional Health provides award-winning, state-of-the-art healthcare 24 hours a day to patients of all ages in Lyon County and most of Chase, Coffey, Greenwood, Morris, Osage, and Wabaunsee Counties in east-central Kansas.
As the largest and most clinically capable Critical Access Hospital in Kansas, Newman has been consistently recognized as one of the Top 10 Hospitals of any size in Kansas and one of the Top 50 Critical Access Hospitals in the United States.
We stand ready to provide emergency medical, surgical, obstetrical, heart attack, stroke, level IV trauma, ICU and on-site helicopter and land transport services 24 hours a day.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER POSITION
Applicants are encouraged to apply by June 5, 2023
Contact: Lynn Redeker, email@example.com
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Provides visionary leadership that inspires the highest levels of performance in the delivery of health care, business and clinical operations to achieve NRH’s mission, vision and values.
- Develops with the board of trustees and health system personnel short- and long-range strategic goals and objectives.
- Carries out the policies established by the board of trustees and advises on the formation of these policies.
- Oversees the adequacy and soundness of the organization’s financial structure.
- Fosters strong community relations and develops collaborative partnerships that advance the interest of the organization and contribute to the health and well-being of the communities served.
- Master’s degree in hospital administration, health care organizational leadership or other related field.
- Minimum of three years of executive health care leadership experience in an acute care hospital. Knowledge and/or experience of Kansas Rural Community and Critical Access Hospitals are preferred.
- Evidence of progressively increasing responsibilities in organizational leadership, division oversight and administrative duties.
Newman Regional Health
1201 W. 12th Avenue
Emporia, KS 66801