Thank you for registering for the Becoming a Mom® free prenatal classes.
The program consists of 6 classes held on consecutive Tuesdays from 6:00 – 8:00 pm in the Newman Regional Health Conference Center, 1201 W 12th Ave, Emporia, KS 66801 (Google map)
2021 Class Schedule:
- CLASS A: January 5 – February 9, 2021
- CLASS B: March 2 – April 6, 2021
- CLASS C: April 27 – June 1, 2021
- CLASS D: June 22 – July 27, 2021
- CLASS E: August 17 – September 21, 2021
- CLASS F: October 12 – November 16, 2021
To ensure your safety during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have instituted the following safety precautions:
- Participants will be limited to 10 and social distancing guidelines will be practiced
- Each participant will be required to wear a mask, and we request that you bring your own
- Each participant will be screened for symptoms of and exposure to COVID-19 prior to entry each week
- If you are feeling ill you should contact your provider and stay home
- Participants must enter through the Emergency entrance, (H)
Learn about all of the protocols at Newman Regional Health – click here
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Newman Regional Health Women’s Life Center at (620) 343-6800 extension 24477.
Please take a few moments to join our Facebook group if you have not done so already. This is a great way to keep informed about any last-minute class changes – click here
Remember to keep obstetric appointments even through the pandemic.