The Newman Regional Health Auxiliary Healthcare Scholarship Program
Applications accepted last week of May through the first full-week of July.
Scholarships are awarded to individuals who pursue an education in an area of healthcare including, but not limited to, the areas of pharmacy, laboratory, radiology, respiratory therapy, physical therapy, nursing and applicable non-clinical healthcare fields. Students graduating high school or those attending an accredited Kansas university, community college or technical college and are pursuing a degree and/or certification leading to a health related career are encouraged to apply. You can obtain a scholarship application by downloading the form below.
For additional information, please contact:
Deborah Storrer, Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com , 620-343-6800 ext 22525
- Applicants must have graduated from a high school in one of the following counties: Lyon, Chase, Greenwood, Osage, Morris, or Coffey county.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative high school or college GPA (or its equivalent) of 3.0 to apply. (An unofficial transcript is acceptable for submission)
- Applicants must provide proof of enrollment in an accredited Kansas university, community college, or technical college and be pursuing a degree and/or certification leading to a health-related career. (This may be a screenshot of classes listed on a current transcript showing the upcoming semester’s courses)
- Applicants must maintain an equivalent of full-time enrollment. (12 hrs. or it’s equivalent set by specific department standards)
- Employees of Newman Regional Health pursuing advanced certification and/or degrees may also apply. A combination of work hours and class enrollment must equal full-time status.