Newman Regional Health Medical Partners implement new appointment processes and schedules
While many of our community members are finding personal ways to cope with the uncertainty that the COVID-19 pandemic has created, your care team at Newman Regional Health Medical Partners wants to thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
We are navigating a changing and complex environment and recognize that many of the processes we have implemented may have caused an inconvenience for you and/or a family member. While we adapt to these unprecedented circumstances, we appreciate your continued understanding and patience as we adjust appointment schedules to support the health and safety of our patients and health care team. Additionally, we want to do all we can to adhere to social distancing requirements while also maintaining an effective patient care experience. The safety and well-being of our patients is our top priority.
We want you to be aware of the changes we have put in place to further protect the health and safety of our patients and staff:
1. Patients are to complete a verbal health screening over the phone with reception staff prior to appointments.
2. Patients are advised not to bring a visitor with them, unless it is a child visit or medically necessary. In those instances, visitors are limited to one and prior accommodations must be made with reception staff during the confirmation call.
3. All medical care team professionals are wearing personal protective equipment, including masks and goggles.
4. Patients are advised to wear their own personal face mask for appointments.
5. Patients are screened upon entry into the clinic where a cloth mask will be provided if they are not wearing one of their own.
6. Well visits (e.g. physicals, check-ups, sprains/strains, etc.) are scheduled in the morning. Sick visits (e.g. cough, cold, flu, etc.) are scheduled in the afternoon.
If you have questions about an appointment or would like to speak with a Newman Regional Health Medical Partners representative, please call (620) 343-2376 Monday Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
Newman Regional Health Medical Partners