Colleen Fearon, MD
Newman Regional Health Medical Partners Cardiology
1301 West 12th Avenue.
Emporia, KS 66801
Dr. Fearon is a recent fellowship graduate in Cardiovascular Diseases from Loma Linda University in Loma Linda, California, where she also completed her Internal Medicine training.
Dr. Fearon is not new to rural health as her medical education at Morehouse School of Medicine focused on providing and implementing care in rural areas. Morehouse School of Medicine, in Atlanta, is among the nation’s leading educators of primary care physicians and was recently recognized as the top institution among U.S. medical schools.
Dr. Fearon’s training emphasized on ‘making man whole’ via mind, body, and spirit. She is passionate about preventative cardiovascular medicine and women’s health with hopes to bring a positive impact within the community of Emporia.
She resides in Emporia with her partner and infant son.
She is accepting new patients in the field of cardiology and provides care for invasive procedures such as Cardiac catheterization, Left heart catheterization with ventriculography, Cardiac pacemaker, temporary Swan-Ganz catheter and Pericardiocentesis.
She provides non-invasive care such as Cardiovascular consultation, Holter, and event recorder, Transthoracic and Transesophageal Echocardiograms, Electrical Cardioversion, implantable loop recorder, ICD analysis, management of Cardiovascular Diseases and Cardiac Critical Care.
Colleen Fearon, MD Credentials and Education
- Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA – Undergraduate Degree
- Morehouse School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA – Medical Degree
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, CA – Internal Medicine Residency
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, CA – Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship
Colleen Fearon, MD Certifications
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Certified
- Board Eligible in Cardiovascular Disease
Colleen Fearon, MD Licensure
- KS State Medical License
- CA State Medical License
- Cardiac catheterization – femoral, radial, and brachial approach
- Left heart catheterization with ventriculography
- Cardiac pacemaker, temporary
- Swan-Ganz catheter
- Cardiovascular consultation
- ECG, Holter, and event recorder
- Transthoracic Echocardiogram
- Transesophageal echocardiogram
- Electrical Cardioversion
- Stress testing
- Stress echo and nuclear myocardial imaging
- Pacemaker, implantable loop recorder, ICD analysis
- Management of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Management of Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Management of Cardiac Critical Care