Kansas Board of Regents Nursing Scholarships (if available):
- RN: Up to $3500 each year
- Applications available after January 1st
- Deadline for applications by May 1st (After May 1st applicants will be put on a waiting list. Awards are based on the receipt date of a completed nursing application, including a copy of the Sponsor Agreement.)
- FAFSA deadline is April 1st
- Must sign an agreement to work one year for Newman Regional Health for every year you receive a scholarship.
- Forms may be obtained at www.kansasregents.org to apply. Click on the Students link and go to student financial aid to see scholarships and grants.
KHERF Employee Scholarship (if available):
- Up to SIX scholarships offered for Allied Health, Nursing, Master’s and Doctoral, Education Faculty, Health Care Executives, Human Resources
- Must be an employee of a Kansas hospital, pursuing education in any discipline of patient care or hospital administration (Enrolled FT or PT course accredited two-or four-year).
- Forms may be obtained at www.kha-net.org. Follow the About KHA link to KHERF scholarships
- Applications available after January 1st of each year
- Deadline for applications March 28th of each year
- Applicants will be notified by mail by June 30th
Please call the Human Resources office at (620) 343-6800, ext. 1100 for an application or email them at email@example.com.