Nita Bittle, PA-C
Newman Regional Health Medical Partners Family Medicine
1301 West 12th Avenue.
Emporia, KS 66801
Nitta Bittle is a Physician Assistant practicing family medicine at Newman Regional Health Medical Partners. Since 2017, Nita has been caring for families and children in Emporia. She provides care for a wide range of health issues with additional training in women’s health topics, diabetes education, rural trauma/ATLS, and many recertifications of BLS, & ACLS.
“I enjoy getting to know more about my patients than just what I see in front of me, and enjoy this part of rural medicine. I am glad to see patients out in the community when shopping or going to community events.
I enjoy rural life with my family, where we enjoy horseback riding, fishing, & camping. Photography has become a passion of mine over the years I love the Kansas sunrise&sunsets,” she adds.
Nita has been a longtime preceptor for Wichita State University and has precepted students from other programs seeking PA or APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse) degrees.
Nita Bittle, PA-C Credentials and Education
- Master of Physician Assistant, Wichita State University, Wichita, KS
Nita Bittle, PA-C Certifications
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support & Basic Life Support
Nita Bittle, PA-C MD Licensure
- KS State Physician Assistant License
Nita Bittle, PA-C Awards, Honors & Recognitions
- Member of Kansas Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member American Diabetes Association
Nita Bittle, PA-C Specialties
- Well child checks
- Well woman exams(pap smears)
- Heart failure
- Acute illnesses
- High blood pressure
- Bladder infections
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Ear infections
- RSV (Respiratory syncytial virus)
- Back pain
- Skin infections
- Animal/insect bites
- Sore throat
- Abdominal pain
- Broken bones
- Lesion removal/biopsy
- Thyroid disease
- School & sports physicals
- Mental health concerns(depression, anxiety, ADHD/ADD, bipolar disorder