Darrell Youngman, DO
Newman Regional Health Medical Partners Cardiology
1301 West 12th Avenue.
Emporia, KS 66801
Since 2019, Dr. Darrell Youngman has been practicing Cardiology with Newman Regional Health Medical Partners Cardiology. His practice in Emporia emphasizes patient education with thoughtful treatments. He believes in the importance of a complete understanding of conditions following a comprehensive diagnostic exam.
Dr. Youngman has more than 40 years of experience specializing in Cardiovascular Disease. He has practiced medicine at the David Grant USAF Medical Center, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Cardiovascular Consultants of Kansas, and Via Christi Health.
During his career, Dr. Youngman served as medical director for HeartPoint, and MedPoint, early internet-based health information portals.
Healthcare providers have come to study under Dr. Youngman through his roles as Assistant Clinical Professor Medicine – University of Kansas Medical School (Wichita) and Assistant Professor of Medicine -Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences.
Darrell Youngman, DO Specialties
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart Failure
- Cardiac Rhythm disturbances
- High blood pressure
- Cholesterol and other lipid abnormalities
Darrell Youngman, DO Licensure
Darrell Youngman, DO Credentials and Education
- Texas Tech University Bachelor of Science Biology
- University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth doctor of osteopathic medicine
- David Grant USAF Medical Center, Internal Medicine Residency
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Cardiology Fellowship
Darrell Youngman, DO Certifications
- Certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiology by the American Board of Internal Medicine
Darrell Youngman, DO Awards, Honors & Recognitions
- Healthcare Hero, Wichita Business Journal
- John M Eisenberg Award recipient
- The Living School (Center for Action and Contemplation) Graduate
- Assistant Clinical Professor Internal Medicine, KUMC-Wichita
- Certified Physician Executive (CPE), American Association for Physician Leadership
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Healthcare Co-chair, Blueprint for Regional Economic Development (BREG) SC Kansas
- Board of Directors, Medical Society of Sedgwick County