COVID-19 Vaccine in Lyon County, KS
COVID-19 VACCINATIONS ARE AVAILABLE MONDAYS AND FRIDAYS
Newman Regional Health offers appointments for COVID-19 vaccination Mondays & Fridays 8:00am to 4:30pm. Individuals 18 years of age and older are eligible for vaccine at Newman Regional Health.
Eligible residents can schedule their COVID-19 vaccine appointment several ways:
- Call the COVID-19 vaccine scheduling help center at (620) 343-6801 Monday thru Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm.
- Through Newman Regional Health’s online patient portal system, My Health Info.
- During a visit with their primary care provider.
Vaccinations are given by appointment only. Please come to MAIN ENTRANCE C, 1201 W. 12th Ave, Emporia, KS. After a very brief temperature check and a preliminary screening, you will proceed to the registration desk.
To schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment by our patient portal:
Patients that have a My Health Info account can follow the steps below on a computer or mobile device to schedule a vaccine appointment. Patients that do not have a My Health Info account can easily sign up at https://www.newmanrh.org/my-health-records/.
- Visit https://www.newmanrh.org/my-health-records/, click ‘Login Here’ and login.
- Click ‘Appointments’ and select ‘Schedule Appointment or Virtual Visit’.
- Select ‘Covid Vaccine 1st Dose’ and ‘Next’.
- Click ‘Next’ to confirm the Vaccine Clinic location.
- Select the date and choose a preferred time, and click ‘Next’.
- Enter ‘COVID vaccine’ as the reason for the appointment, select a preferred phone number, and click ‘Submit’.
Those needing assistance scheduling a COVID-19 vaccine appointment through their My Health Info patient portal can call the COVID-19 vaccine help center at (620) 343-6801 Monday thru Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Search for all provider sites and vaccine availability near you using your zip code.
Schedule a vaccine with Newman Regional Health
(appointments available Mondays and Fridays)
Schedule vaccine with Lyon County Public Health
To receive a COVID-19 vaccination, patients must not have received another vaccine, such as for the Flu or Shingles, within the last 2 weeks or received an inpatient or outpatient monoclonal antibody infusion treatment for COVID-19 within the last 90 days.
Newman Regional Health will continue offering COVID-19 vaccine appointments as notifications of future allocations are received from Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE).