Can I get a print out of my covid test results?
Results are available from the patient portal 36 hours after completion. If a patient was seen through the drive thru (or any outpatient service area), the results will be sent to the ordering provider. A request to Health Information Management can be made to receive results directly from them. If you do not have an account or the records are not available through the My Health Info Patient Portal, please call (620) 343-6800 ext. 22625 during regular business hours Monday-Friday.
Newman Regional Health to Re-Open COVID-19 Drive Through Testing and Respiratory Clinic
(Emporia, KS) — Effective Monday, August 3, Newman Regional Health’s COVID-19 drive through test collection site and Respiratory Clinic will re-open in anticipation of increased volume this fall and winter. READ MORE
Governor Laura Kelly Announces Masks Must be Worn Statewide
TOPEKA, June 29, 2020 –Governor Laura Kelly today announced that she will sign an Executive Order requiring that most Kansans in a public space must wear a mask, beginning 12:01 a.m. Friday, July 3.
Under the order, most Kansans must wear masks in stores and shops, restaurants, and in any situation in which social distancing of 6 feet cannot be maintained, including outside. The EO will be released on Thursday, and will provide specific guidance regarding under what circumstances masks must be worn.
For more information on COVID-19 health guidance, please visit covid.ks.gov
News and updates from Newman Regional Health and Newman Regional Health Medical Partners
- How to make your own facemask
- Newman Regional Health Administers 1,000 COVID-19 Tests
- Newman Regional Health Medical Partners Launches Virtual Visits
- Send a Patient Greeting
COVID-19 tests are being conducted only with a medical provider’s order. Community members MUST “call before they go” to their healthcare provider’s office if they are experiencing symptoms, have traveled recently, or have been exposed to someone with confirmed COVID-19.
Where to get official information and data
- Lyon County Health Department COVID-19
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Coronavirus Page
- World Health Organization
Newman Regional Health Community Updates on KVOE
- June 5, 2020 broadcast and summary
- May 29, 2020 broadcast and summary
- May 22, 2020 broadcast and summary
- May 15, 2020 broadcast and summary
- May 8, 2020 broadcast and summary
- May 1, 2020 broadcast and summary
- April 28, 2020 broadcast and summary
- April 24, 2020 broadcast and summary
- April 21, 2020 broadcast and summary
- April 17, 2020 broadcast and summary
- April 14, 2020 broadcast and summary
- April 10, 2020 broadcast and summary
- April 7, 2020 broadcast and summary
- April 3, 2020 broadcast and summary
- March 31, 2020 broadcast and summary
- March 27, 2020 broadcast and summary