Newman Regional Health Foundation
Investing in Your Family's Health Care
The mission of the Newman Regional Health Foundation is to enhance quality healthcare for the residents of Lyon County and the surrounding counties by securing private gifts that support the mission of Newman Regional Health.
To support the mission of Newman Regional Health and enhance the quality of life and health for all residents in the area we serve.
Our Community Commitment
Newman Regional Health is committed to providing high quality healthcare to the people of Lyon County and the surrounding Emporia, Kansas communities. For over 90 years, Newman Regional Health has strived to meet the needs of a growing community and has established a tradition of excellence in healthcare for East Central Kansas.
The hospital serves the community's healthcare needs, regardless of the individual's ability to pay. Dedicated to improving the health of the community, Newman Regional Health invests excess revenue over expenses in services, equipment, and facilities that further advance that mission.
Read about the Foundation's upcoming and past events, and get updates in our newsletters:
Incorporated in 1957 as the Newman Memorial Hospital Endowment Association, Newman Regional Health Foundation continues to help the hospital achieve its mission.
The Foundation secures, manages and disburses funds to benefit Newman Regional Health and is committed to helping sustain Newman Regional Health as a community hospital.
The Foundation has its own Board of Directors made up of community citizens who volunteer their time and talents to the Foundation.
Download our 2013 Annual Report
Download our 2014 Annual Report
Charitable Gifts Provide Funds for...
- New and innovative medical services
- Newman Regional Health medical equipment needs
- Newman Regional Health facility updates
- Resources for students pursuing medical professions
- ...and much more
Board of Directors - 2014
Chair: Jay Vander Velde, Attorney at Law
Vice Chair: Larry Finley, CRNA, Emporia Anesthesia Associates
Secretary/Treasurer: Richard Duncan, Owner, Navrat’s, Inc.
- Jennifer Browning, Madison, KS
- Lori Clark, Co-Owner, Clark Carpet & Tile, Inc.
- Crista Dorsey, Physical Therapist
- Leslee Euler, Curriculum Leadership Institute
- Ken Hanson, Marketing Director, Presbyterian Manor of Emporia
- Don Hill - Kansas State Representative, Pharmacist
- Teresa Maley, Retired Educator
- Jon Pool - CPA, Pool & Associate, Chartered
- Sarah Tidwell, Nurse Educator, ESU Dept. of Nursing
- Ty Wheeler, Managing Attorney, Kansas Legal Services
- Robert Wright, CEO
- Holly French, CFO